Picard Center | 200 Devalcourt St. |Lafayette, LA 70506
Kick Off| Friday, April 13 at 1:30 pm
Coding Ends| Saturday, April 14 at 12:00 pm
- The event is open to K-12, college and professional teams. Cash and prizes will be given away for First Place, Best Student Team (K-12 & college) and Crowd Favorite.
- Registration is required. Space is limited, so please reserve space for your team today. Deadline for team registration is April 6, 2018.
- The theme focuses on application or solutions for the national opioid epidemic in the United States.
- In addition to the coding competition, the CajunCodeFest will host a Opioid Summit with top leaders in the industry open to the public.
- Competition is open to individuals who are:
- 10-years of age or older
- Registered online to participate in the event
- Resident of the U.S. or have a U.S. visa
- All competitors must sign the “CajunCodeFest Participation Agreement” before the start of the competition. Minors are required to have their parent or legal guardian sign the agreement.
- Participants under the age of 18 years must have at least one chaperone with the team at all times. Chaperones are encouraged to take shifts.
- Teams can have 1- 6 members.
- Mentors and Subject Matter Experts will be available to answer questions during the event.
- Teams should bring all computer equipment, electrical cords and adapters needed for on-site coding and for their judging presentation.
For more information, please see Frequently Asked Questions.