The CajunCodeFest Health Tech & Entrepreneurial Summit invites students, faculty, staff and the public to learn more about the growing health technology industry and advice on how to turn your ideas into a startup on Friday, April 22, 2016 at the UL Lafayette Alumni Center, 600 East Saint Mary Boulevard, Lafayette, LA 70503 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Opportunities to Use Data for Transformative Clinical Innovation- Thomas Carton, MS, Ph.D., Director, Health Sciences Research, Principal Investigator, REACHnet
- Technology Addresses Issues in Health Care - Claude Pirtle, MD, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans; Co-Founder and Senior Developer, Intern 911 Medical Applications
- Building a Better Interface Design - Jeffrey Lush, Associate Professor and Co-Coordinator for Graphic Design, Department of Visual Arts, UL Lafayette
- Transitioning your Research to Market- Arun Lakhotia, Ph.D., CEO, Cythereal; Professor of Computer Science, School of Computing and Informatics, UL Lafayette
- Consumer Engagement mHealth Solutions - Scott Sittig, Department Head for Allied Health, UL Lafayette
- Entrepreneurial Keys to Success - Zachary Barker, Executive Director, Opportunity Machine
- Startup Accelerator Process - Pete Prados, Chief Idea Officer; Director, Innov8 Acadiana